- Ph.D. candidate in Statistics, Penn State University, 2018-present.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Renmin University of China, 2014-2018.
- B.A. in Finance, Renmin University of China, 2014-2018.
- 2019 Summer & 2020 Summer: STAT 480 (Introduction to SAS).
- JSM Travel Award, Nonparametric Section, American Statistical Association, 2021.
- Distinguished Graduate Fellowship, Penn State, 2018-2020.
- Outstanding Graduate, Beijing Municipal Education Commission, 2018.
- Mitacs (Canada) and China Scholarship Council Research Scholarship, 2017.